BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

about me.

Unpredictable FAR . U will never understand ME. ♥ ‌

Simple girl with simple need. ♥
Once u be my friend, please be nice yah. ('',)
Nothing special.

U need to know this. :)

:: Sometimes i can be cute girl and I can be good girl in spite of being bad girl.
:: Sometimes i can be rude girl. Doesn't mean Im rude all the time.
:: Sometimes u can count on me when u need for help.
:: Sometimes i need ♥ when i don't need it.
:: Sometimes U/I can accept who i am. While the others not.
:: Sometimes Im pretend 2 be strong while im was weak.
:: Sometimes i need a listener to listen how i feel, but no one was here 2 listen 4 me.
:: Sometimes i feel wanna kill myself, gratefully, i quick know how stupid i am to feel like that. My life is so PRECIOUS!
:: Sometimes i make people around me laugh, happy while Im was sad. Its comfort me.
:: Sometimes i can hate people in 1 hour , 2 hours later, no more hated towards that people. So easy huh?
:: Sometimes I just be the way i supposed to be. Better to be myself. Sorry 4 my BAD. Im not perfect.